Organic Hatch Chile Veggie Quesadilla
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ Small eggplant, diced in ½ inch cubes
- 1 Small zucchini, diced in ½ inch cubes
- 2 Large mushrooms, diced
- 1 Cup Rojo’s Organic Hatch Chile Salsa
- 1 Cup favorite canned beans (such as black or pinto), drained
- 3 Large flour tortillas
- 1 Cup favorite shredded cheese
In skillet, heat oil to medium heat. Sauté eggplant, zucchini, and mushrooms until softened. Stir in Rojo’s Organic Hatch Chile Salsa and beans. Simmer on low for 10 – 15 minutes to reduce moisture. Place tortilla on a large microwave-safe plate and spoon 1/3 vegetable filling across half. Top with cheese and fold over. Heat in microwave for 30-45 seconds (or until cheese melts) Cut into wedges.
Makes 3 quesadillas.